Re: Fw: Fw: Email - no LBC - There is no attachment - Picture is in E-ma

To: bcleary@awod.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Email - no LBC - There is no attachment - Picture is in E-mail Body
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:53:57 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/30/02 11:45:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bcleary@awod.com writes:

> I meant
> no harm.  Sorry I ruined your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - - - - - - - -

Don't worry about it, Bev.  You saw an injustice and decided to make some
noise about it.

There will ALWAYS be someone who gets upset if you tell a joke or talk about
non-car related subjects.  They should buy a manual and read it.

I go to lots of club meetings and car club dinners, and I can't remember ONE
of them where the conversations stayed ONLY on cars or driving.  The list is
very much like a club and talk will wonder from time to time.  If it didn't,
it would be very boring.

Most of what goes on here is on LBC topics, and I know that I can get help
with my car if I need it.  If the other stuff bothers you, find another list
with a topic-nazi.  (They DO exist.)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region RoadRally Steward
Merchandise Chairman