Re: More on rod bearings

To: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More on rod bearings
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:04:42 -0700
Well, the offsets have to be in the right positions. I don't think you can
get the crank journals and the pistons aligned to their holes if you have
them wrong, but since you could get them to work in the wrong positions of
you turn them around and mix up the order, it is possible to assemble
wrong. I'm sure it would work, but I don't recomend it though. All the
numbers should be on the same side of the block and match each rod.

Gerard