WTB Ribcase Tranny

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: WTB Ribcase Tranny
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:36:04 -0400
Looking for a good ribcase tranny if anybody has one to part with. Mine is just
way too loud. Yes, I know they are naturally somewhat noisy, but I've compared
mine with others and it's definately WAY louder. Plus I think the synchros are
going. I'm watching one on ebay that was rebuilt 2000 miles back for $550.
Owner swapped in a 5 speed. Would love to go that route, but doesn't seem
possible for less than about $850 or so when all is said and done. Planning on
doing a little freshening up of the engine while it's out too, so trying to
keep total costs down.

Thanks!

Eddie
1971 Midget - "Bebop"