Re: good body shop in MD/North VA/Delaware/Southeast PA

To: ptegler@cablespeed.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: good body shop in MD/North VA/Delaware/Southeast PA
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:45:22 EDT
In a message dated 10/7/02 11:36:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ptegler@cablespeed.com writes:

> OK...I need sills replaced. So I'm hunting for a good
> body shop that has experience doing this type of body repair.
>
> I can get the panels and have plenty of time on my hands
> for prep work...I just need a good bodyman/welder to
> install it all properly.
>
> Any suggestions...horror stories... satisfied customer stories?

Take it to chuck christ!  He does great work and he can use the money.
(Right, chuck?!?)  He is easy to get to, just west of Allentown, PA.  Find
route 78 and route 100 on a PA map and chuck is just to the south.

Write to him at: cfchrist@earthlink.net for details.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (awaiting a new ECU!)