The Latest OSHIT Announcement

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: The Latest OSHIT Announcement
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:21:49 EDT
OK, OSHITers, (wow, that was gross) the next OSHIT EAST get-together is Nov 2
(maybe extending into Nov 3) at MY HOUSE!!!  I live in Hatboro, PA, just
north of the PA Turnpike, Willow Grove exit (north of Philadelphia).

The project isn't a car, it's my GARAGE!  We will be cutting holes and
installing windows, and ripping up the hardwood floor in the shop area.  I
also need some wiring done (HAH!  LOTS of wiring done.), and other odds and
ends.

So far, I have a pretty good size group of OSHIT regulars.  Frank C., Larry
M., chuck c., Chris K., Mike G., and who else?  I will be providing food and
beer, and of course tunes!

If you want to stop by, wear old clothes.  Send me an e-mail and I'll send
directions.

Allen Hefner
Organization of Spridget Handymen In Transit - Eastern Area Spridget Team
(That's OOSHIT!)
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (awaiting a new ECU!)