Away next week!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Away next week!!
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:21:25 EDT
WOW!!!  I am actually taking a vacation!!!  And it has nothing (well, very
little) to do with cars.

I leave early (VERY early) Sunday morning for Reno, NV, then my GF is picking
me up to drive to Lake Tahoe for the week.  (Wasn't there an AH thing there?
I'll look for oil spots.)  We'll stop at the old Harrah's Auto Museum in
Reno, just to make me happy!  Spending two days at Yosemite, and I can't wait
to get outta here!

I'll watch e-mail tomorrow, then I'll be away.  And I'll check in when I get
home.

Watch for the latest OSHIT announcement!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (awaiting a new ECU!)