Re: Pics of my Midget

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Pics of my Midget
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:34:27 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Looks good Kate, something to be proud of for sure.

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pictures from Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/pvgp.htm