two 5-sp trannys available

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: two 5-sp trannys available
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:09:56 -0700
I was cruising the Sacramento Pick-and-Pull this morning for latches for a
forward tilt bugeye bonnet conversion and I found two Datsun 210 sedans with
the 5-speed gearboxes(downward pointing oil plugs)  One has 161K and the other
has 103K on the odo.  I'm willing to pull them out tomorrow morning if there
are two comitted listers in need.  I'll check the oil plugs for hunks of
teeth, but no warranty expressed or implied, presume them to be in need of a
rebuild. Should be under $100 each not counting shipping.

As I recall I need to get the TO fork, shifter and rear yolk(if available or
possible).  If you need more or less, then let me know.  I'm off to the UCD
Aggies football game this afternoon but I'll check my mail this evening to see
if there's enough interest to get me to blow-off Sunday morning under a couple
of wrecks.

Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller