Re: Latest Oshit adventure

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Latest Oshit adventure
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:01:28 EDT
In a message dated 10/20/02 9:35:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> So after about 11 hours of work, Rick DROVE his 68 Midget around the
> block a few times. Freshly painted doors, new brakes, new clutch and
> brake hydralics, a custom machined slave cylinder rod, carb work
> including float needles and a good cleaning,  new head gasket,
> windshield bolted down, radiator cleaned, painted, and back in, gas tank
> drained, wheel bearings greased, and a seat tossed in it.
> Everybody in Hershey, PA is happy.

- - - - - - - - - -

Wow.  Lotsa work for a small group.  I hope Rick is happy with the quality of
the work!!!

I wish I coulda been there, but Lake Tahoe was just a bit too far away.  I
didn't see any LBCs in Reno or Tahoe, or on our two day jaunt to Yosemite.
The Ford Taurus we rented pulled to the right and the brakes pulsed the whole
time.  Whaddya want for a new car with 26,000 miles on it?

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (awaiting a new ECU!)