RE: looking for micro-car

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: RE: looking for micro-car
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:46:41 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g9LJlYPD015350
Glen,

> Does anyone on the list have a lead on either a BMW Isetta or a Subaru
360?
If you haven't already, check with these guys,
http://www.arcaneauto.org/
They don't have a classified page but I'm sure they can direct to what
you're looking for.

I remember one of the cars my father looked into for me as a first car
was a BMW 700. Not quite an Isetta but still very small and used the 2
cylinder opposed engine I believe. Wish I had it in my collection now.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com