Re: NO LBC- software help needed

To: NewNGsInfo@cs.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC- software help needed
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:20:42 EDT
It would seem that Gerard needs a piece of software that is no longer
available commercially and is trying to buy it from someone who is no longer
using it.  Don't see any problem there.  Something like copying a page from
an out-of-print book.  BTW He is an artist and is very aware of the problem I
am sure.  And if I have the software he needs, it is his.  If he gets it for
nothing I can't think of a more deserving person.  How many other people on
this list consistently make time to look up answers in a extensive library of
Spridget lore again and again and report to the group.  Please take the
morality police somewhere else.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"