Re: Saudi oil

To: jpquinn@attbi.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Saudi oil
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:09:05 EST
In a message dated 11/5/02 5:57:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jpquinn@attbi.com writes:

> What about something not so far fetched or dangerous, yet renewable and non
> petroleum?  Plant product powered?  Something that can help the farming
> industry?  A fuel that is readily dispensable and doesn't require much if
> any
> mods to the existing cars fuel system?  I guess if we had thoughs answers,
> we'd
> all be rich tycoons.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, there's alcohol.  Remember gasohol?  Alcohol just doesn't burn hot
enough, even mixed with gasoline.  Good stuff apparently takes time to
produce.  Gasoline has been in the ground, under pressure for millions of
years as crude oil.  Alcohol can be created in a few months.  Ya pays yer
money and ya takes yer chances!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (awaiting a new ECU!)