NO LBC-But it is a convertible FILETIME=[5C0B9340:01C285C1]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: NO LBC-But it is a convertible FILETIME=[5C0B9340:01C285C1]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 12:26:20 -0600
A guy at work drove his son's car today. His son wants to sell it for
$3000, but I am sure cash will talk loudly. It is a 1964 Falcon Futura
Convertible. It is red with black interior. The paint more than likely
is original and it appears very straight bodywise. Since I was in my
office clothes, I didn't crawl under it and look further. It has a 170
straight six in it, and the interior is in great shape except for the
drivers door panel, the chrome strip on it is bowing out. The top was
down, so I am not sure of the condition of it. If anyone is interested,
maybe I can get some photos and his phone #.
Brad