Re: :-( gue3ss whayt happens when the oil pressure drops ont he highway

To: "Paul Archibald" <androbus@yahoo.com>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: :-( gue3ss whayt happens when the oil pressure drops ont he highway! :-(
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:28:32 -0500
hey a champ citabria is a rather good plane as far as gliding ability.
decent airfoil design , good lift and a tail dragger .   all good design
features in my book.
now siezing the engine...........naughty-naughty-naughty!  umm who was doing
the preflight?   ahem!

chuck
formerly the world's largest sprite driver.