cluch peddle blues

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: cluch peddle blues
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:44:01 EST
As I was in the process of fixing my stud problem Saturday my friend called
for some help. He has been trying to get his 79 midget back together. turns
out he had to put in a new clutch. Wile the motor was out he changed seals
did some painting and cleaning up of things. He took some time to do things
right. I give him a lot of credit since he is legally blind and has to use a
magnifying glass for every thing. He gets the motor in finally to find the
clutch now won't disengage.AHHHHHHH! So I go over to see what's up. After
process of elimination I found the top of the clutch peddle is broken. It
figures, the one part I don't have. so I ask for my friend Mike. Is there one
out there on the list that he can buy for a price to get this car going? He
doesn't drive so he has his wife drive him around so he can still enjoy the
car. so lit me know if you can help. Thank you.

George
76 midget