Re: Garage Heating

To: Ed Adams <JE.Adams@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Garage Heating
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:34:49 -0800
Cc: HealeyRic2@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ed and Rick,

I have a direct vent LPG heater in my shop.  Works fine, but my shop is fully
insulated, all walls, ceiling and doors, so it heats up nicely in the mild
Oregon
winters.  I have a catalog of these heaters from the place I got mine.  I paid
$170 for a 20,000 BTU model, a Perfection Schwank, but they have them up to
about
80,000 for about the same price.  It's a surplus outlet in Indiana.  USA Mfg
Corp.  They have a web site, can't recall the address.

Mine came complete with all the valves, vents and thermostat.

When I track down their site address, I'll send it.

Regards, Paul A