Re: For sale

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: For sale
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:39:18 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
"Robert E. Shlafer" wrote:

> "I've never seen a 1966 BE'yed Sprite"
>
> Neither has anyone else...how unique! :)

And I just happen to have one!
My Bugeye is titled (in the state of NJ) as a 66 HAN8 Sprite.
My sprite came from Maine, Maine did not have titles til 1963.
Try to explain THAT to a DMV drone. So I did the next best thing,
grabbed a title I had and went back and registered my Bugeye.
Yes Officer, this is one of those RARE 66 Bugeye Sprites, see it even
says so on the title!
I tried the correct way, it didn't work. Most state workers in NJ lost
their brain the 2nd week of their jobs. My own brother used to be semi
intelligent, then he got a job with the state. Now all he does is speak
using only initals, knows EXACTLY how much the state owes him, knows the
exact time of the exact day he will retire, and thinks the entire state
will collapse if he looses his job. He is now a mindless idiot state
drone.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ