Fw: Lotus Super Seven

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Lotus Super Seven
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:58:08 -0500
You think it is less practical than a 1965 Ford Falcon turning 12 seconds
flat on street tires with a straight axle in the front held up by skinny VW
sized tires? It was 22 inches from the bottom of the rocker panel to the
ground! Went like stink in a straight line but did NOT handle like a Sprite
in the corners... Don't ask me how I know.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Now becoming a piece of eBay history!)