RE: Lotus Super Seven

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lotus Super Seven
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:04:37 -0800
Spridgeteers,

Just back from a ride in the Seven- definitely a blast!

I'll try to work on my website and also put something about the Seven up
tomorrow... Please, keep the Spridget photos coming- and tech tips,
whatever...

Talking about tech tips- Who had a diagram on how to set a hidden "kill
switch" with a fuse to get a delayed action - meaning an "unauthorized
person" would be able to start the car, but the engine would stop after 10
or 20 seconds? Was it somebody on this list?

Jacques Le Clainche