Do an LBC have soul?

To: Mini lista <mini-list@autox.team.net>, Sprite "és" Midget Lista <spridgets@autox.team.net> FreeWeb Explorer 6.0 HUN; Q312461)
Subject: Do an LBC have soul?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:34:14 +0100 (CET)
I have the proof. It happedned just today morning. After I
left home behind the steering wheel of "Sir Bors" I made it
to the University, transporting my one-and-only wife there,
I headed to my garage. But suddenly the idle got rough, and
after coughing for a while, the small knight stopped. I
could not get it running again. After some retries, the
battery went flat. No use crying ove spillt milk, so I
walked to the garage to take my tool-kit and a power wire
to charge the battery from my mums MG Metro. It took for 2
hours. By this time I was thinking hard what may have
happened. My best clue was the fuel pump, or some contact
problem.
When I arrived to the car, I sat in to give it a try.
Needless to tell the outcome: the engine started at once.
The same battery, which showed to be flat (it was unable to
rotate the engine over even once), did a perfect job
spinning the starter quick, and at the third spinover, the
engine fired up perfectly. The idle was totaly healthy. Now
what? Any clues?

P.S.: "Sir Bor is on the Mini Park
(www.minipark.lantis.co.uk) parking lot 73 - car no. 24.

FGG & "Sir Bors the Smallest Knight Around the Table"

'64 Morris Mini 850 (MG Mini)