Re: What List is This? "Gun Debate"?

To: twobees@sprynet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What List is This? "Gun Debate"?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:03:18 EST
In a message dated 11/24/2002 6:49:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
twobees@sprynet.com writes:

> Perhaps some of you who own Spridgets are gun nuts.  But, why don't you take
> your radical whining to the "Gun Lover" List?  Or, go play in the woods
> with
> your guns & leave this list to those of us who want to talk about cars.
>
> In other words, GET LOST!
>
> Norm Sippel

See guys, I tol' it to you.....the hate mail starts...
Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
  themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

  - Winston Churchill