RE: What List is This? "Gun Debate"?

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: RE: What List is This? "Gun Debate"?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:31:11 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "n" <twobees@sprynet.com> FILETIME=[1116CBA0:01C294A0] 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gAPGaov6022073
Not ALL lurkers only speak up when they want to complain...I only tend to be a
lurker because I'm not as experienced as some of you LBC "veterans" and usually
my questions get answered before I even experience the problem.  But I do come
out of hiding when I have an actual problem with my car that I need answering.
And "the list" always comes through.  As far as I'm concerned...I don't care
what gets talked about...as long as I can get the help I need when I need it.
After all...that's why I am here.  And to those of you that truly seem to have
the answer to almost every question imaginable about LBCs, (and you know who
you are) I'd like to take the opportunity to say a truly heart-felt thank you.
Having the wealth of knowledge that is shown on here day in and day out is a
true asset and something my little red car is thankful for.  (yes...even LBC's
can be thankful @ Thanksgiving)  With that said ... back to the lurking.  :)

-Mike Thompson
'71 Spridget - "Natas" (spell it backwards...you'll understand)