No LBC, LGC removing aftermarket window tint.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC, LGC removing aftermarket window tint.
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:08:50 -0500
Hey all,

We drove the ebay Bimmer home this weekend. It's in decent shape for a '91,
with a few cosmetic flaws and some maintenance to be done, and it needs a
muffler. But we drove it the 800 miles home from Chicago without incident.
Well, there was the one Jersey state trooper that pulled us over because he
couldn't read the temp tag in the rear window (since the car had no plates),
but other than that, the trip went well. That being said, one of the cosmetic
things is the old window tint, which on the door windows is wrinkling and
blistering, and it's all turning purple. What's a good way of removing this
stuff and any of its residue?

Saturday ater we got the car we had lunch with Eduardo Mysterioso and David
Lieb before we left Chicagoland for our overnight stay in Cleveland. Lunch was
at Dell Rheas (http://www.route66.com/DellRheasChicken/), where the chicken was
excellent, and a good time was had by all. Ed snapped a few pics, so they'll
probably show up on a website soon. :)

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/