Weekend project

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weekend project
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:45:08 -0800
I finally got into my rotisserie project this weekend. I'm doing the
engine stand idea (see
http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire/rotisserie.html). I got the stand
for the front end done but found I need to come up with a better
attachment for the rear end. I was going to use the stock bumper
brackets but found they won't work. I'm thinking of making my own out of
3/16 x 2" strip or maybe 2x2 square tubing.

I also tacked on the plates for new casters. I used the flux core wire
just to see for myself if it works. It works but looks like h**l. I plan
to get a tank this week. I don't need any practice on my grinding
technique :-)

Herby

64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)

billh@aaai.com

www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>