Fw: MGA/Metropolitan

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: MGA/Metropolitan
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:47:21 -0500
The early Metropolitans had 1200 cc engines and the later cars had the
1500s. All, however, had 3 speed tranmissions with the column shifter. The
physical size of the tranny is exact to the MGA tranny and the MGB tranny.
We still have my dad's Metro in the family and I thought about putting a B
engine and tranny in it.

BTW, did you know that there were Nash Metros and Hudson Metros?

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Now becoming a piece of eBay history!)