SOS test image

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS test image
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:57:42 -0600
To all,

The 2nd Annual FlounderPalooza Save Our Sprites episode will be taking place
Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. It will also be broadcast live via Yahoo
FlounderVision. If you connected last year, you should be able to connect
again this year without requesting permission via Yahoo.

The screen name for the video connection is "FlounderVision". We'll also try
to do a live chat room (maybe with voice, maybe not...as the phone connection
in the "land of cheese" at the Parts Pimp Palace ain't the greatest...) as
well.

There's a "test image" currently being broadcast from the yahoo ID
FlounderVision... if you have a chance, log in and let me know if you can view
it.

FLounder.