Re: SOS test image

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOS test image
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:25:30 -0500
Cc: nosimport@mailbag.com
Dunno why you asking me. I don't know, nor have I been home all day. Sorry
I missed the festivities, but I was hanging out at Chriskindlmarkt in
Bethlehem, PA (Art Show) with Theresa.

BTB anyone, well anyone in the Eastern PA region, with nothing to do the
rest of the weekend, stop in and see us in booth 84. Also next weekend as
well.
see her stuff at http://teelarcreations.com

Larry

--