RE: Garage for LBCs

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Garage for LBCs
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:56:43 -0800
Spridgeteers,

This subject came up fairly recently, so may be someone wants to direct me
to the right archived message(s), or forward to me the appropriate
message(s)on the topic... but... in case some of you want to get into this
thread again:

I am planning on having a workshop/garage built on the rear of my property
to store and work LBCs... space is no problem (very large lot). I would like
to be able to work on at least two cars at the same time, but may be have
space to store one or two more cars inside- ideal size? Ideal floor
composition and color? Lighting? Type of lift - or/and pit? Other
suggestions?

Jacques Le Clainche