Re[2]: new email

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: new email
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 08:13:51 -0800
Hello Brad,

       there are many reasons NOT to give AOL money. protection from
       virii may indeed be one of them, but one of the best
       protections for both oneself and the people in your address
       book is DON'T USE OUTLOOK!!!!!!! most virii "target" the
       vulnerabilities of microsoft products and take advantage of the
       way outlook SPECIFICALLY functions. this simple expedient makes
       me able to run my computer WITHOUT constantly having a virus
       scanner resident in memory mucking up my computer. i scan every
       6 to eight months or so, and haven't had a virus in at least 3
       years!.. the ones i have gotten have been to my own stupidity,
       (unsafe computer practices.. its like "safe sex" .. i was going
       to WAREZ sights) not because of an "attack". also i comfort in
       the knowledge that i cannot spread the virus, as my address
       book is NOT vulnerable to such unauthorized uses.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com