Re: - ground tach

To: JHa2297255@netscape.net
Subject: Re: - ground tach
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 06:26:23 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Question 1) Does it work??
Question 2) If it does, why replace it?

The reality is you can not replace it. You can send it in and get it
replaced. It is filled with a fluid of some kind (which escapes me at
the moment) and removing it allows that to escape. Refilling requires
some fancy toys most folks don't have in their tool box.

You can get a new one from England, or send yours out to be repaired.
There are a couple places in the US to get them repaired, but I don't
recall where, someone else is likely to tho. I got a new one from
England, I would have to ask my bud that got it for me exactly where,
or perhaps one of our British contingent can tell us.

Good Luck

Larry

--

Larry Macy