Re: a new cat in town!

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a new cat in town!
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 06:42:33 EST
It is snowing outside and school has been called off today, one of the
fringes of teaching, and lurking on the list.  My son (who now lives in Hong
Kong) left us the cute little cat that he acquired while he was in college.
The cat never leaves hair balls because we feed her a hair ball preventive
food from Iams.  She is cute and loveable, and sometimes is the only one who
listens to me!  And I don't have to worry about her rusting with all of the
snow and salt on the roads.
JP

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"