Re: Christmas Gifts

To: "Dean Swanson" <dswanson1@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Christmas Gifts
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:25:41 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Hi Dean,

I am the one with the luggage tags, Spridget list logo stickers and British
car illustrations printed on watercolor paper. The t-shirts were a
different lister, but I haven't seen him post lately. I can do the two
Healey's as t-shirts iron-ons, white only.

A few sample of my prints are here:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/BCAP.htm

luggage tags here:
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/luggage_tags/luggage.htm