Re: Christmas Gifts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Christmas Gifts
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:22:23 -0500 FILETIME=[CB590940:01C2A046]
Although not made by a list member, I found this REALLY neat T-shirt on
MiniMania's web site, go to

http://www.minimania.com/Specials.cfm?CarSearch=SPRITE&class=APPAREL&SubType=Sales&STSearch=All&SSaletype=Standard

If for some reason the link doesn't work, just go to
www.minmania.com  then classic site, specials, click sprite on the drop down
box, then  apparel.
Some may not like it, but I do. Gonna get one for Christmas.

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto.