Re: mmmm.... Beer!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mmmm.... Beer!
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:09:42 -0600
OSH may be unknown to most of these bugeye drivers, but those of us Sprites
disguised as miniature MGB's will recognize the esteemed brew of
Abingdon-on-Thames and know its connection to the sacred octagon.

Used to be on tap at the Arbor Brewing Company in Ann Arbor.  Now I have to
walk down to the Chelsea Market to pick it up.  Still feel lucky that it's
still right here in the neighborhood!

Cheers!

--JohnD
=================================

Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:05:59 -0800 (PST)
From Patricia Sauthoff <trishasauthoff at yahoo.com>
Subject: mmm.... Beer!

Tonight, on a short run to the market to get some brownie ingredients I
spotted some tall cans of Old Speckled Hen!  I figured if they had cans
they'd have bottles, and indeed they had two six-packs.  Since I only had
$20 bucks I only bought one, so there's still one sixer of bottles in Akron,
OH.  It's pretty good beer too, I'd definitely say that the warmer it's
getting the better it tastes.   I think we're going to take the rest out the
fridge to get it at proper temperature.  It actually tastes a lot like New
Castle.

Anyway no car related issues, just bragging a bit.  :)

Trisha