Gigantic visit

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Gigantic visit
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:07:32 -0800 (PST)
Just wanted to thank Mike Gigante of the list(s) for
spending some time with us Midwesterners this weekend.
 Mike is a true Thicko - after flying to San Fran from
Australia, he flew out a few days later to
Minneapolis, then immediately drove 4+ hours to Peter
C.'s for bull-n'-beer.  Next morning he gets up and
drives another 50 miles south to my house.  We (well,
at least I did) had a great time hanging out and going
over my race car.  Mike immediately pointed out some
inherently poor suspension geometry, things that can
be fixed in a heartbeat that should finally heal the
tail-happiness and wheel jacking in the rear I was
getting really annoyed with.  Some good tips on
horsepower methods, and a general tolerance to a
frigid garage that I hadn't cleaned since the last
pre-race tornado of messiness passed thru made it a
great visit.

Thanks Mike, and my kids are campaigning to Lynette
that we need at least 21 Sprites to keep up with the
Gigante's. Lynette is sorry she didn't get to meet
you, and we hope we can return the favor of a visit
someday.  I gotta figure out something to get us a
seat that will work for us for the RA enduro...

Grasshopper

=====
"Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up."

- Entire text of a commencement speech given by Sir Winston Churchill