Re: weather?*

To: KansaR@diebold.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weather?*
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:54:22 EST
In a message dated 12/11/02 11:54:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
KansaR@diebold.com writes:
> correct me if I'm wrong pilot bob, but about the only thing the weather guys
> can accurately predict is light and dark..

I truly enjoyed Sports Color Commentator Bill Curry's comment this year
during his national broadcast of a college football game which was being
played in a driving rain that was not predicted.  He said he would like to be
a weatherman:  "They are never right and they never get fired."  Go Bill!

--David c.