Re: Aarm fulcrum pins

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Larry Pitts <FUZZY95687@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Aarm fulcrum pins
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:05:13 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,

Frank's description is correct... not sure where your having trouble with
inserting the pins, but I'll give you a hand next time I'm in the area if
you want.

Jay,

If your pins are inserted both in the same direction, it's not assembled
correctly and the incorrect one will allow the one side to move around too
much and probably oval the holes. I;d fix it before you do some damage.

Gerard