Re: GSA Auctions (Cars but no LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GSA Auctions (Cars but no LBC)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:23:35 -0700
I seem to remember a few years back that there actually was a military
deployment and a kid got shot crossing the Rio Grande and that pretty much
ended that policy.

Illegal aliens are a hot button issue with me. I agree totally with both Bob
and Kate that the present lip service policy is ridiculous.
I'm tired of paying higher taxes and insurance rates to support non-citizens
and the fact that criminals are arrested and deported and are back here in
less than a week. And I'm not too happy about feeling like you need to speak
Spanish to order a Burger.

My neighbor (who is a partner in a large construction business) and my best
friend (who owns a restaurant) disagree and say that without "illegal" labor
that they, and most labor dependant companies, would be out of business.

Perhaps the answer is to annex Mexico, right after we invade Canada ;-P

(car content) At least the Excursion is Made in USA.

--
Jay Shaffer