Interesting item on eBay web site item#1923227788: Austin Healey Superch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1923227788: Austin Healey Supercharged Frogeye badge
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:26:36 PST
I've just regained consciousness. $308.00 for a damaged emblem?!!!!

I bought one of these a year ago for something like $25.00. A pic is on my
website.

WOW!

jay f
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

I saw this item for sale at eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Austin Healey Supercharged Frogeye badge
Seller: sokol1968
Starts: Dec-03-02 10:45:58 PST
Ends:   Dec-13-02 10:45:58 PST
Price:  Currently GBP 195.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1923227788

Item Description:
        Very rare Frogeye original supercharged bonet badge very good condition
apart from the split between the leters C and H  would not show if fitted
correctly. Only one of these.

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com