Re: List/mod list experiment

To: davriker@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List/mod list experiment
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 05:47:15 EST
In a message dated 12/17/02 1:04:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
davriker@pacbell.net writes:
> I felt I had to join it so that if a
> technical topic/question came up on it that wasn't on the Spridget list, I
> wouldn't miss a chance to learn or help.

Exactly why the mod list was not a good idea--that tech topics/questions that
might be beneficial to the real Spridget list would be discussed, thus
depriving the group of information that might be interesting or even needed.
It fragments the group--fortunately not too much, judging from the relative
lack of interest in the mod group.
This is only my opinion and my feeling about the issue, and does not in any
way decrease my admiration for the job that Mark does in maintaining the
list.  Thanks for that Mark!

--David C.