RE: List/mod list experiment

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List/mod list experiment
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:02:44 -0800
I will no longer post technical Q&A's on the spridgets list because I
don't like the idea of my posts being sent to a list I am not on. If I
do respond to a quest on the spridget list it will be to the sender only
and not be forwarded to the list as a whole.  Since I am what MJB refers
as a computer "one arm gorilla" aka really stupid person, this is the
only way I know to save the precious resources of both lists.
                Crash

Since one has to go... I'm going to drop the mod list and post
all technical questions to, and offer answers only to the original list
and
hope I don't miss anything interesting on the mod list.

Regards,
Glen Byrns