Re: Newbie to Spridget List

To: Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Newbie to Spridget List
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:20:44 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Gary:

I live near you in Cheshire, and I have a '61 that is scattered across two
counties, and I have a variety of some duplicate parts.  Mine is a long term
restoration/always-for-sale project.  I have at least one extra bonnet in good
shape, one in rougher shape, but could be a good panel source.  Save my email
for
future reference and contact me off-list if/when you're looking for something.

How does yours compare to mine?
http://community.webshots.com/album/51433356qleatI

Jim