Re: List/mod list experiement

Subject: Re: List/mod list experiement
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:18:00 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I have tried to keep my mouth shut (and fingers still) on this subject. But I
have to speak up.
Mark made this list.
Mark maintains this list
Without Mark, none of us would know each other (even Ed......... ok, so the
value
of this is debatable......... <G>)
Mark has done what he can to appease those bitchers and whiners that are too
cheap to buy a book, but want only techie advice, so the OT crap brings them to
boil.
Mark is a great guy for what he has done, and this list will go on without any
one of us, a list member subscribing, or not subcribing won't change the
mechanical workings of the list. I have seen more than one list member come and
go since I have been here.
Mark is only trying to make his lists better for everyone
Lets drop this thread (sorry Jay) as it is not going anywhere, it is not going
change anything, and it is belittling the fact that the reason that we HAVE the
list, and each other, including Ed, is ALL BECAUSE OF MARK!!!

THANK YOU, MARK J. BRADAKIS!!! May you and yours have a happy holiday.

Damn,
I'm sorry, but you all pushed me to it!!
Brad