RE: List/mod list experiement

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: List/mod list experiement
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:48:27 +1100
I think that is an unfortunate approach and one that diminishes the
value of the spridgets list.

I hope that this is not a representative attitude or the list will
become useless as a technical resource.

I personally don't understand the objections to the -mod list, but I
don't pretend to speak for everyone.

However, I would strongly encourage everyone to just *ignore* the -mod
list if it doesn't directly interest you. *please* don't change your
posting habits, please lets continue this list in the same way it has
been since it was created.  *That* is what has made the list a
enjoyable *and* valuable community of spridget owners and list
buddies.

Crash, please reconsider, not because I value your opinion ( ;-) -- a
joke OK), but because (to me) your approach stands against everything
this list has become.

IMHO

Mike