Re: Non LBC - Changing the Oil

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC - Changing the Oil
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:23:52 EST
In a message dated 12/19/02 12:59:45 PM, cooper6@swbell.net writes:

<< OIL CHANGE INSTRUCTIONS FOR WOMEN
> >1. Pull up to Jiffy Lube when the mileage reaches 3000 miles since
> >the last oil change. >>

Sounds simple--but you have to say you will have your SO check that out when
the jiffy luber comes in with a "dirty" air cleaner.  I'm no longer
responsible for outside service on a car, so I don't do jiffy lube any more,
but there were a couple of things that they always tried to tack onto the job
whether "the little lady's car" needed them or not.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"