Re: Non LBC - Changing the Oil

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC - Changing the Oil
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:05:36 -0600
I guess I am just a stubborn old fart. I never have trusted one of those
places with any car of mine. I would much rather lay down on an icy driveway
to change my own oil (never has come out to $20 per car per oil change
yet!). I am fortunate indeed that the community where I live allows me to
put my used motor oil into clean gallon milk jugs and place it at the curb
for pickup with my other recyclables. I am doubtful that I will be able to
convince Trish, my SO, that winter is her turn, but she has changed her own
oil, too.
David Lieb
RWA Midgets