Re: need some measurements-bugeye

To: NewNGsInfo@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need some measurements-bugeye
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 12:48:11 EST
John and list:

When my car was worked on previously, the rockers were replaced.  We think
the car may have sagged in the middle somewhat during the process, causing
the top points of the door openings to come together a bit.  The diagonal
measurements would not be the same since the door is not a rectangle and top
reference points are not directly across from one another.  We know these
measurements will not be perfectly precise, but we think it will help us tell
how far it may have sagged, and help us with a plan to make it the
straightest we can with what we have to work with.  The body shop manager
feels that these measurements will be very helpful.

Thanks again for any help.

John O'Brien
'61 bugeye
'65 BJ8