Re: Frogeye VIN & Register (LBC)

To: "Doug & Sheryl Altman" <altman_d_s@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frogeye VIN & Register (LBC)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:32:56 -0800
Doug,

The two plates do not have the same number (at least I've never seen two
the same). I don't have samples handy of whether they are raised or
imprinted, but it seems I've seen them both ways. Since they are ususally
attached before the car is painted, body color would be correct for
originality. I don't recall orientation, but perhaps someone with OSM handy
could comment.

Gerard