Re: Frogeye VIN & Register (LBC)

Subject: Re: Frogeye VIN & Register (LBC)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:48:02 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Now this is the damnedest thing, on the left "A" pillar, the plate (body colour)
is GBE 029122 and is imprinted. On the right "A" pillar, the plate (also body
colour) is BGE 29094 and is raised. This is a 65 Midget that has been off the
road several decades, and I believe it to be pretty original.
HTH,
Brad