Season's Greetings ( no real LBC )

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Season's Greetings ( no real LBC )
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:46:15 -0500
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year too !!!

I just bought my wife a '61 e-type ( coupe ) for 15 and change ( cdn ) in
new condition.  Think she'll like it?
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/61E_Coupe.jpg

This makes my year.  The way I see it, it is the beginning of the end for
the gun registry.  The dominoes are begining to fall.
http://nfa.ca/Political/NunavutInjuction.html
There is also another court case in Alberta that is supposed to be similar
in nature.  Even a fool should know that this wasn't going to work.

My dad's health is coming along well.

My cholesterol is down to the level of an average 40 year old.  ( Which
isn't "good", but it is half what it used to be. )

Last year's taxes are almost paid. : (

This year started off not so good, and seems to be shaping up to close
nicely.  Hopefully I can get back to lbc'ing again and get that Sprite
heading for the road again.

I hope everyone has a great holiday and a wonderful 2003 !!! : )

Robert Duquette
'65 RHD Sprite
'67 RHD Midget < aka Miss Marple >
www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette